Apr 13, 2009



Today I am back from an easter conference made by the german fellowship of christian students. It was a great experience. 800 students from most universities in Germany were gathered together for four days in the city of Marburg, to celebrate easter, to enjoy the fellowship and to inspire each other for future missionary work.

Besides the perfect spring weather and some new acquaintances, I liked this inspiration part most of all. Ones more I was reminded of what's really important in my life. And once again I took the impulse to avoid things that dissatisfy me, destroy me and bring me in a wrong direction. But this time, I also seem to see the possibility of not failing this decision.

I hope the new semester, starting tomorrow, won't pass as useless in every sense as the previous one.

No comments: