Oct 13, 2010

Room headache


Two days ago, I posted an ad about the rooms rent out on a known Swedish ad website. Very soon, I regretted telling them my phone number. Peaple started calling immediately. Yesterday, the my cell was ringing every 10 minutes. I was not even able to concentrate on the job. Finally, I got so tiered I just switched it of. Later in the evening, I removed the ad. Now I am enjoying the quiet.

I wonder: Why can people not read the ad text before they dial the number? More than half of the people did not even knew it was only for two months. 25 % did not know where the flat was situated. Almost nobody understood it was not yet for available. I really tried not to get upset, but I did.

Nevertheless, I think I will now be able to find new flat mates. For this time. And for sure, nobody will ever see my number on such a website again.

No comments: