Apr 10, 2010

Deaming


In the absence of topics to blog about, I start to dream of blogging. This night, I had a very peculiar one.

To begin with, I need to explain the prehistory of the dream. I did not actually have it, but somehow I new it did happen. I while ago, I got a hole in my pants on a certain indecent spot. So one day I sat down to sew the hole up. This is not the peculiar thing yet. I actually do sew my pants from time to time. But this time, instead of putting the needle back to the box where it belongs, I somehow managed to forget it on the inside of the pants close to the indecent spot. Then I used the pants for a week without even noticing the needle.

Now the actual dream comes. I find the needle and I get happy, because I now have a very nice story to tell world through my blog.

1 comment:

Andreas said...

*lol* you have something to tell of course :-) I like your blogposts. you rock.