Mar 23, 2010

Hills and Deers

Since the very first time I spotted it, I have been amazed by the skyline of Frankfurt. I just get get the feeling I am in a very cool place every time I see it. Over the last years, I have photos of it from various angles. This time, I wanted to make a shot from west, from one of the Taunus hills.

I wasn't that easy because of the forest. But, after a couple of hours erring, I finally found a place where the skyscrapers were visible. Later, I found an even better spot, but by then, the Main valley got foggy.



Besides hunting the Frankfurt view, I spent half an hour trying to catch some deers on the photo. But they always tried to flee as soon as I approached. The picture is not that good, but if you know you are supposed to see a deer on it, you actually may.

No comments: