Feb 13, 2010

Blog Photos



Blogging has many nice sides. One of them is, you can write whatever you want to. Well, at least if you are like me and you don't care whether people reading it would like it not. Maybe I should, but I really don't.

Anyway, I had a really nice topic to write about today. I use to illustrate my posts with pictures that I either take myself, or find somewhere in the web. This time, the post was supposed to contain a self made picture. The problem that appeared to me as I was turning on my camera: My batteries were empty and I was unable to do the shot.

Of course, the problem was solvable. For instance, I could use my mobile phone to take the picture. But I think I was to lazy for that. Then I would need to find the mini-card, copy the photo to it, then find the SD-adapter and bla bal lab. The pictures are not that good with the phone camera either.

To make the long story short:
I choose a simple way to solve the problem. I thought: When you have a problem making you unable to write a post, write about that problem. So that's what I'm doing in this post.

And, well, the main post itself comes in a few days when I have bought new batteries.

1 comment:

Andreas Rilinger said...

Yeah Greg, thats a great post. Just keep writing and having fun with it. I love the battery-story.