Feb 27, 2008

I am already in Ukraine, in a city called Rivne. That's where the bus from Franfurt took me. Here, I must wait in 7 hours on my next bus to Chernivci. Doing that, I decided to find an internet cafe and write something on my blog.

Going by bus a whole day and a whole night was not that difficult as I thought. I was actually prepared for worse. We were entertained by some russian movies much of the time. Some of them were actually quite good. It was not very comfortable to sleep in the bus, but at least, I have had no neighbour, so I could use two sits. I thing I slept for a while. The night did not seem that long.

At about 10 p.m. we crossed the border to Poland. There were no pasport control there, as the border now lies inside the Schengen. At 7 a.m. the next morning we reached the border to Ukraine. It was a nice surprise to realize there were no more buses before us. We got throught in just one hour. It could probably have take some more time, but the passangers of the bus put together 5 euro each and bribed the ukranian border guards.

My bus leaves in about 3,5 hours. It will drive all the night. Let's see whether this part of the jorney is going to be as good as the previous one.

No comments: