Jan 28, 2008

Yesterday, it was once more my turn to do the media presentation in the church. I composed the presentation the day before and burned it on a CD-RW, because my MP3-Player broke down a few weeks ago. So I came to the church 40 minutes before the service just to realize that the computer over there could not read such a CD.

I did not have time to consider whose fault it was. I jumped on my bike and hurried home. In half an hour, I managed to get home (it would normally take 20 minutes one way), burn a new CD and come back before the the worship team started their part.

There was one problem, however. In such a hurry, I forgot to take my keys as I left. As all of my neighbors left for the weekend, I could not get home again. So I spent the rest of the day and slept at a friend's place, and got to my sweet room today morning by asking the property manager for the reserve key.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, Mr. Greg, what i did not know was the fact, that you did so much in 30 minutes. But whatever, it was a nice time with you, hope you slept well in our guestroom :-)